While most houseplants require a bit of effort in providing appropriate growing conditions (light, temperature, humidity, etc.), growing Chinese evergreens can make even the novice indoor gardener look like an expert. This tropical foliage plant is one of the most durable houseplants you can grow, tolerating poor light, dry air and drought.
- Plant Type: Indoor Plant
- Product Height: 24 to 36 inches (including pot)
- Season: Evergreen
- Sunlight: Medium to low light conditions or indirect sunlight.
- Watering: Moderate watering (over watering will lead to root rot). Allow the plant to dry out some between watering.
- Growing in containers: Stems or roots can be rooted in water or moist potting mix. Will grow in any good quality potting mix.
- Fertilizing: Require a balanced fertilizer diluted by half, monthly, from spring through summer
- Temperature: Prefer temperatures above 16 C. Average temperature ranging between 21-22 C are most favorable.
NOTE: *Actual product may vary , plants come in regular earthen pots or add new pots in the cart.